Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Preaching at the Radio Christian station.

Hey my beloved friend!
Praise be the name of the Lord! First and foremost I want to appreciate God so much for the golden opportunity he granted me ever since in my life to be on one of the Christian Radio named "DUNAMIS FM" that is found in my Country Uganda owned by Bishop Musisi of Prayer Palace Church in Kampala located in Mukono district just 25Kms away from Lugazi where I live. Being on this radio Station on Wednesday 4th June was not for any other Business other than preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ the son of the living God and for praying for people who had different needs of life to be meant by God thru calling me while on the Radio. On this special day to me, I received a call from my pastor Hudson when it was 4hours towards the start of our Church's Radio program and requested me to be the one going to the radio Station to preach and to pray for the people who may need my prayers in God meeting their needs. I believe you have ever accessed our Church's web site www. godshouseofmiracles. com where my Pastor Hudson is presented in the photo while preaching in the radio Studio"Dunamis FM" this is a 30mins program due to our sponsors' SHOW MERCY MINISTRY based in US amount of money they can offer to the available of this Church Radio Program on air at the moment. I thank God for what he can provide!

At hearing this call from my Pastor, I was greatly amazed and wandered how God is awesome! Whom I to be on the Radio station speaking the word of God to the whole Nation and praying for people. Wow Wow!!! This is incredible and surely this was God's will since I have ever prayed to God one time asking him to grant me a chance to be on the radio preaching his word; so this was his appointed time and truly it came true. God is really faithful to his word. While I was at the radio studio I first of all, passed out some Church programs then preached the word of word for 20mins. I shared the word of God concerning about the seeking or crying upon God for he is the source of every thing we need both physical and spiritual. I shared a about a young man called Jabez who was among the Bible heroes who changed their life history thru seeking God.1Chronicles 4:9-10 I also added on that David the king cried a lot of tears until he could not cry any longer after the destruction of the City of Zikulagi and taking ways all his wives, children and other things too for other people who also lived in this City.1 Samuel 30 It was until when David stopped crying and cried to God to guide him on what to do that he was able to restore whatever was taken. Besides, the above Mathew 7:7 tells me that It is only God thru his son Jesus that we can ask whatever we want and he is the only one who can grant every thing we need in life.

After preaching for 20mins and lastly I asked the hearers to start calling for their prayer requests. May people called for prayers some of which includes, to be blessed, to get rid out of poverty, some children who are students wanted wisdom from God, some wanted partners, to receive healing and to some married to have peace in their families. To mention but a few. Unfortunately, I left the Radio Studio before receiving other many calls because my time had come to an end and I was to be obedient to the laws. Never the less, I felt the abundance presence of God and the power of the Holy Spirit while in the presenting at the Radio station!

It was such an amazing feeling to be used by God in such a mighty way, and to bring the gospel to people who may have never heard it before. I believe that as a result of the word going forth on that day, that many lives were changed, marriages restored, healing took place, and many other amazing miracles:)!!!!! I know deep down in my spirit that this is just a preview of many things that God has in store for our lives, so just GET READY: Thank you for your prayers which have enabled me to serve Jesus in all possible ways. God bless you abundantly.I wish you the best and remember that I love you dearly. Take care of your self.
Love and Many hugs,
Kaliba Youth Pastor.

No comments:

Post a Comment